# System build
This page manages the system configuration from System Cycles, monitoring 4 Services Status. Settings, CPU and Memory Info, and Time Info.
System Main View is split into 4 boxes.
# System Cycles
Plexus Lab main component is executed by core services functions.
- Functions Status : A service that execute all your custom functions from top to bottom.
- Blackbox Status: A service that records all your variables data that you selected in the blackbox panel.
- Cloud Loop Status: A service that synchronize and connect to Plexus Cloud
- Modbus Server Status: A Modbus server that allows you to connect to.
- Modbus Mode switching it on will allow you to start your own Modbus Server. Clicking on info allows you to set the IP Address.
- API / Bridge Mode , a mode that allows external REST API Call like GET POST PUT from third party.
- API Password, configuration that require when doing REST API Call
Plexus Cloud Settings
|Project Key||A specific key for this Plexus Lab that you can assign to.|
|Plexus Cloud Key||A specific key from your Plexus Cloud Project|
|Username||Your Plexus Cloud Account Username: eg: email@example.com|
For more details regarding cloud refer to this specific cloud chapter.
# CPU and Memory Info
- System Load - Shows the percentage of PlexusLab is using , percentage wise relative to your CPU.
- RAM Usage - Shows the (kB) of PlexusLab is using , (kB) wise relative to your RAM.
- BlackBox Size - Shows the (MB) of PlexusLab is using , (MB) wise relative to your storage.
# Time Info
- Current Date - Shows your system current date.
- Current Date(s) - Shows your system current time in UNIX.
- Current Timezone - Shows your system timezone location.